Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, March 14, 2008
my friend shared this joke recently..
On an airplane, a lawyer was sitting next to a dumb blonde. The lawyer wanted to make fun of the blonde so he came up with a game. He turned to her and said, "Hi, I see you're quite bored. Why not we play a game?"
"Okay sure," was the reply.
The lawyer continued, "The game goes like this. I'll ask you a question, if you can't answer it, you got to give me 5 dollars. Then you ask me a question, if I can't answer it, i'll give you 100 dollars."
"Sounds great. Let's begin"
"Okay i'll start first. What is the distance from the earth to the sun?" the lawyer asked.
The blond stared at him for a moment, then reached into her purse and took out 5 dollars. "I have no idea," she said.
Now it was her turn to ask. "What goes up a mountain with 4 legs, but comes down with only three?"
The lawyer thought for a long time, finally turned to her and frustratedly said, "I give up! Here's 100 dollars. So what is it?"
The blond took the 100 dollars, and looked at the lawyer. She then reached into her purse and took out 5 dollars.
Unknown wished @
6:43 PM
<$BlogItemDateTime$>;
PRIMARY 6F!
chris.
willy.
kenny.
lock.
matt.
wenhao.
law.
miki.
nan.
sabby.
angie.
yiwen.
woohan.
grace.
renuka.
resh.
ruth.
pj.
sunlu.
eugene.
pris.
zhenzhen.
vaish.
wei.
cherie
shijun.
richard.
TAG!
WISHES
* more class outings!
* to hold on together
* to all get promoted xD
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com