Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Spam Post
Harlo everyone :) this is a spam post so rest assured it contains nothing important whatsoever and feel free to ignore. Just wanted to type a few things to liven this place up and gain the glory of having the longest unimportant post ^^ As you can see my crap talking skills have improved over the holidays and rest assured they'll only grow more powerful with more practice. If you want to be like me and know how to BS really well please start posting on the class blog so everyone can review your crap and give irrelevent comments.
***long boring content ahead. reader discretion advised***
How has everyone's holidays been? Personally I found it surprisingly...erm...satisfying. I got to relax and unwind from the long school days and torturous promos, but at the same time I did some stuff so I can still say that the holidays weren't wasted. At least I did some meaningful stuff like playing ff12 and finishing deathnote manga ^^ Class outings were kind of intensive at the start of the holidays but as we went into december everyone started flying off and having other holiday activities as well so that tapered down quite a bit. How does one last class outing before school starts sound to you all? Lol I don't mind as long as someone organizes. Haven't seen everyone for quite some time, it'll be good to go talk nonsense together again before the new year :)
One year has passed so quickly. Haha I still remember the start of the year when we all met for the first time. We were all in our uniforms and everyone didn't really know each other really well back then. My first impression was that this was a guai (as in obedient) class that wouldn't be as lively or animated as other classes. Turns out I was sort-of right, but also half-wrong. I see that compared to some other classes we can be angels, or maybe a bit dead. But we came together alright :) ...or at least I'd like to think so. True, we took quite long to open up and everything, but once we did I think everything else just fell into place. Or maybe I'm just unobservant. Hmmmmmm. Oh ya and somewhere in feb-march our class erupted into scandals. Didn't know that there were so many gossip-mongers amongst us ;) I remember the times when people just stayed back after school and joked around, played cards and joked some more. Then there were the outings. Enjoyed myself on most of them, though some were quite...failure to tell the truth. But we always just fell back on our class' favourite pastime - chatting! Haha I feel like an old man now, like an entire age as passed, and I'm quite nostalgic....old liao
But there's still next year! Sadly we can't be so free anymore, what with the looming a-levels and many CTs dotted throughout the calendar. I feel a kind of anticipation yet apprehension, because there's so much fun to be had next year, but there'll also be all those dreaded school work. Dunno how we'll pull through, but I think we'll manage, just like we have for the last 17 years :D I think that through this past year, there has been a slight maturing; not so childish anymore, but still not graduating from primary school :) Ah well, life moves on. Sometimes we'll like to freeze a moment in time and just stay there for a while longer, but sadly that won't happen. All we can do is move ahead, and create more moments to be cherished and savoured. And hopefully, at the end, we can look back and see that the path we have taken is one that we won't regret. I know I don't sound like myself, but you got to realize that it is almost 1am as I'm typing here and there's no one else awake in the house, so all the instrospection and reminescing starts and there's nowhere for it to go but here :) And if you don't agree or want to add on more, just blog it! Haha rest assured as long as you make it more interesting than this (which is not hard at all) you won't lose face :)
Will our class still be as fun and warm next year? Will there be people doing goofy antics and being clowns? I don't know, but I do know that I probably will tone down already. But I will still continue to tok kok of course :) just less clown liao. Haha are you happy? Hmmmm when school reopens, will we all pick up from where we left off when school ends? Or will we have to go and get to know each other all over again? And who will be our new CT? I know everyone said this a thousand times, but I miss mr lai already and next year will just be different without him. I guess good things just don't last. Can we go to his house again next year, like in june? I dunno, just a random suggestion. And while we're remotely close to the topic, can more people open up their houses??? Haha I wanna go visit. No entertainment nevermind, can always bring or we can just talk crap as always. Preferably west area too :) Always go east for class outings liao. Oh ya, and you know typing this thing, it feels like talking to myself. Or a wall. So it'll be good if you actually read up to here and tell me :) You might get a prize :) Depends on my mood. Then at least I'll feel happy that my efforts didn't go to waste. And yes, speaking of egos, I still have one and I don't think it's going down anytime soon. So don't worry, you can tell me that my writing is thrash. I'll just collect more money from you that's all ^^ and PAY CLASS FUNDS PEOPLE! I think I should start charging interest. Heheh that's not a bad idea.
Ok that's pretty much it from me ^^ And if no one murders me or dies a violent death due to my crappiness you all can look forward to another spam post from me sometime soon :p and rest assured, it'll at least be as crappy as this one. Till then, please spam the class blog :D Not too good for people's health to have two spam posts side by side you know.
wennho wished @
11:44 PM
<$BlogItemDateTime$>;
PRIMARY 6F!
chris.
willy.
kenny.
lock.
matt.
wenhao.
law.
miki.
nan.
sabby.
angie.
yiwen.
woohan.
grace.
renuka.
resh.
ruth.
pj.
sunlu.
eugene.
pris.
zhenzhen.
vaish.
wei.
cherie
shijun.
richard.
TAG!
WISHES
* more class outings!
* to hold on together
* to all get promoted xD
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com