Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Was in church yesterday, and we had a guest speaker - Pastor Michael Watson.
"I was born in the Hainan island... you mean you didn't know?" (looks shocked that audience weren't aware)
"Yeah... I was born in China, then brought to the west when I was young, and I began to look angmoh cos I was brought up by an angmoh family..."
"My family name was Foo. F-O-O; meaning wealthy."
"And my name was Ling You. Ling means spirit, and You means friend. So my name meant Wealthy, Spirit, and Friend!"
"And i'm Foo Ling You!"
The audience had a good laugh :)
Heheh anw the message of the sermon last night was "
When you forgive, you cannot have anymore demands
."
cherie wished @
11:56 AM
<$BlogItemDateTime$>;
PRIMARY 6F!
chris.
willy.
kenny.
lock.
matt.
wenhao.
law.
miki.
nan.
sabby.
angie.
yiwen.
woohan.
grace.
renuka.
resh.
ruth.
pj.
sunlu.
eugene.
pris.
zhenzhen.
vaish.
wei.
cherie
shijun.
richard.
TAG!
WISHES
* more class outings!
* to hold on together
* to all get promoted xD
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com