{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Jokes

Lol I heard this before...hint: what is special abt hello kitty?

and i also heard the second part...hello kitty felt very guilty abt daoing doraemon, so hello kitty went to ****** (smthing to do with the ans in the 1st part) and then said hello to doraemon. but doraemon didnt respond this time. Why?

Lawl the answer chaoji lame. hint: hello kitty has something doraemon doesn't.

anyway everyone pls mug hard for promos :) only a few days more. must....endure....must....not....get....distracted...ahhhh to bad if you're here in the 1st place you're distracted already. so while you're distracted, here's another joke:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" replies Watson.
"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute.
"Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone has stolen our tent!"

wennho wished @ 9:53 PM

<$BlogItemDateTime$>;

PRIMARY 6F!

chris.
willy.
kenny.
lock.
matt.
wenhao.
law.
miki.
nan.
sabby.
angie.
yiwen.
woohan.
grace.
renuka.
resh.
ruth.
pj.
sunlu.
eugene.
pris.
zhenzhen.
vaish.
wei.
cherie
shijun.
richard.


TAG!





WISHES

* more class outings!
* to hold on together
* to all get promoted xD


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com